I’d heard about the Indigo movement a couple years ago and was intrigued. It is framed as a new evolution of the human species and includes children with a set of evolved qualities that make them the spiritual warriors of the planet. Among the more trying characteristics:
- Have difficulty with discipline and authority
- Refuse to follow orders or directions
- Find it torture to wait in lines, lack patience
- Are often identified or suspected of having ADD or ADHD, but can focus when they want to
- Have very old, deep, wise looking eyes
- Often express anger outwardly rather than inwardly and may have trouble with rage.
- Are here to change the world â€“ to help us live in greater harmony and peace with one another and to raise the vibration of the planet.
How can you tell if your child is an Indigo or just being a tempermental banshee?
I have found that almost 90% are raised by single mothers.
You don’t say. A single-parent having trouble meeting the needs of their kids and then creating an excuse for why Timmy Can’t Stop Screaming? Is this the ADD/HD diagnosis/trend gone awry?
Men often cannot understand the spiritual aspect of this issue and want to break the “spirit” of the child, so they will behave according to “norms”.
Considering the way men are socialized to be fathers… Ugh. This just seems like smothering mothering to me and enabling and catering to your child’s every need. Oh and there’s also a whole thread of thought on adult Indigos to help explain why you’ve been misunderstood all these years. Also includes connections to astrology and angels.
Leave a Reply to Tuck (The Rebel Belle) Cancel reply