Warning: Use of undefined constant user_level - assumed 'user_level' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /nfs/c02/h04/mnt/20222/domains/andywibbels.com/html/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-google-analytics/ultimate_ga.php on line 524
First there was this list: (I haven’t done any of these – and I am having some serious template lust)
5. The word â€œkerfuffle.â€?
4. I’m not calling it â€œWeb 2.0â€³ because it’s just so over.
3. Referencing â€œDentonâ€? and â€œCalacanisâ€? in the same overly-reverential sentence.
2. Using. Periods. After. Every. Damn. Word.
1. Blogging with Britney Spears’ baby on your lap.
and then this one from the Blog Herald
6. Referring to TechChrunch every day
7. Linking to Scoble every day
8. Saying there isn’t an A-List or that it’s not important when you are an A-Lister and you only ever link to other A-Listers excluding everyone else
9. Saying there is 27 million blogs (or sometimes less) in the blogosphere because that’s how many blogs Technorati tracks
10. Writing about the blogosphere as though it only exists in the United States