Warning: Use of undefined constant user_level - assumed 'user_level' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /nfs/c02/h04/mnt/20222/domains/andywibbels.com/html/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-google-analytics/ultimate_ga.php on line 524
Robert Scoble’s written a post with some tips on post composition:
1) Get your pic added to your Technorati blog claim
2) Write posts that can be tagged with the most popular tags being used right now
3) Shake up your templates to look different.
4) Use graphics.
5) Get some personality. Sometimer I think my redesign for this blog muted my personal flavor a bit.
6) Use lots and lots of tags.
7) Email a few others about a blog post you’ve written.
Full article: Tips for Joining the A-List