Another viral thingy is making its way around the ‘sphere:
My friend and publisher Yvonne of Lipsticking tagged me the other day to play the â€œ5 Reasons Why You Blogâ€? tag game. Always up for a bit of fun, I decided to play along. To read my reasons, see here. Though first, read Yvonne’s reasons here–I especially like her #4.
I blog because…
1. It helps me chronicle my life so others (and I) can learn from my mistakes.
2. Daily writing is always a great exercise. Writing begets writing.
3. I have a lot of passion and pessimism regarding global events lately and blogging them helps me not lose my mind every time I watch CNN.
4. It helps my family and friends and colleagues stay up to date with what I’m doing.
5. I think about lots of stuff and read lots of stuff every day and I might as well share my notebook.
Who’s next? Send me a tracky-backy.